STV-160 (Samyung, Korea) is a portable marine double-channel VHF radio station. Water and shockproof execution. Indicator of state of battery discharge. Indicator of level of received signal. Indicator of level of noise suppression system work.
Possibility of user programming with a help of PC. Self-diagnosis system. Function of economizing of battery charging. Switching on and switching off by one button. Possibility of maintenance in gloves.
Corresponds to the requirements of IMO regarding GMDSS. Has a type approval from RMRS and RRR. Has a type approval from DMT.
• Compliant with ITU-R, IMO Regulation
• ITU. USA, CANADA Channel Available
• Weather Channel Available
• Memory Scanning Function
• Dual Scanning Function
• Waterproof at 1m Depth for 5 Minutes
• Long Life Lithium & NiMH Battery
• Power Saving Functions
• Easy Operation with a Hand in Glove
All current USA, International and Canadian channels, plus 10 WeatherChannels
7.2 Vdc 1350mAH
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20℃ to +60℃
8 Hours (TX :10%, Standby : 90%)