Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been designed to work in any condition, from searing heat to icy blasts; desert sandstorms or monsoon rain.
With fast network registration, an unrivalled battery life offering 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time, you know you can always depend on the IsatPhone 2.
The main features of this exciting new handset are:
- Satellite Telephony
- Text and email messaging (text to text, text to email, web message to IsatPhone)
- Longest battery life in industry (talk time 8 hours, standby time upto 160 hours)
- GPS location data – view position and text
- Tracking Button
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Assistance button (dedicated for emergency)
- IK04 & IP65
- Transflective display with Gorilla glass
IsatPhone 2 gives you the excellent voice clarity and call stability you have come to expect from Inmarsat’s network.
|Dimensions:||16.9cm x 7.5cm x 3.6cm|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to +55°C|
|Operating Humidity:||0 to 95%|
|IP Rating:||IP65 | IK04|
|Input Voltage:||10 – 30V DC|
|Talk Time:||8 hours|
|Stand By Time:||160 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium-ion (rechargeable)|
|Standard Data Rate:||2.4 kbps|