Suzuki are the first manufacturer to produce a compact and powerful sonar designed especially for small vessel owners. The S-1400 is based on an entirely new design and, with it’s amazingly small 4″ soundome, the S-1400 brings the cost of sonar ownership within the reach of everyone.
Leisure craft owners can also benefit from the S-1400’s small size and ease of installation.
Operating at 200Khz., with an 800w. transmitter built into the display unit, the S-1400 is truly a powerful sonar for small vessels.
- Power Supply: 20-30v. DC 70w. For 12v. vessels a DC/DC converter is required.
- Frequency: 200kHz
- Transmit Power: 800W
- Ranges: 0-10-100 in 10 steps (metres) 100-300 in 20 steps (metres)
- Range Units: Feet, Fathoms, Metres
- Sector Angles in Sonar Mode: 5° Steps 5, 25, 45, 85, 125, 165, 205, 360
- Sector Angles in Sonar Mode: 10° Steps 10, 30, 50, 90, 130, 170, 210, 360
- Bottom Scan Mode: 3° Steps 3, 27, 45, 63, 93, 117, 147, 177
- Bottom Scan Mode: 5° Steps 5, 25, 45, 65, 95, 115, 145, 175
- Display Modes: Sonar Mode+Data Display / Off-center Mode + Data Display / Bottom Scan Mode + Data Display
- Tilt Angle: +5° to 90° in 1° Steps
- Stroke: 120 to 200mm
- Raise/Lower Time: 7 seconds
- Maximum Speed: 15 Knots cruising, 10 Knots when being Raised/Lowered
- Functions: 2 Operation Modes, Off-centre, Train Correct, Power Reduction, Pulse Width, Colour Selection, Gain, Dynamic Range, Noise Reduction, Stabiliser, Threshold, Brightness, Hoist Sensor Indicator, Interference Reduction, TVG, Tilt, VRM.
|Power Supply||DC: 20-30 V DC|
|Power consuption||70 W|
|Display||10.4” TFT colour LCD (640 x 480
|Weight on display||6 kg included mounting bracket|
|Weight on hull unit||17 kg without trunk pipe|
|Display mode||1. Sonar mode
2. Data display
3. Off-center mode + data display
4. Bottom scan mode + data display
|Units||Meter, fathoms and feet|
|Freque ncy||200 kHz|
|TX output power||800 W|
|Colour||8 colours and colour palette|
|Tilt angle||+/- 5° to – 90° at 1° step|
|15 knots ( 10 knots when lowering/rising)|
|Other functions||Operation mode (2 types)
Hoist sensor lamp
Auto retraction (option)
|Service||Available in most major harbours,
world-wide through extensive dealer network